Jack Wilshere’s NCF Elites are currently looking to recruit three Lead coaches for our Elites CentreS in Enfield & at the Hertfordshire FA Headquarters in Letchworth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for coaches looking to develop their coaching skills in an inspiring environment
- A proactive & friendly approach to coaching and developing young talented players from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Understanding the organisation and its aims.
- Confident in developing strong relationships with coaches, clubs, parents, teachers, schools and striving to grow JW’s NCF Elites.
- Ambitious and proactive in personal development
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Able to manage time to an excellent standard
- Passionate and hardworking
- Minimum Level Two coaching qualification
- UEFA B desirable
- Completed or completing Youth Modules 1&2
- Two years experience in coaching minimum
- A Current First Aid and Safeguarding Certificate is desirable
- Up to date DBS
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle or ability to travel.
What’s in it for you …
- Salary up to £30 per hour
- 2 hours coaching on Friday evenings.
- Opportunity to increase number of hours.
- Full kit/Uniform
- Opportunities to tour round the World.
- Coach with and alongside Premiership players and legends of the game.
- In house training.
- Coach development pathway.
To enquire for this position please send a covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be closed by the 3rd April 2019.
About NCF Elites ?